Sunday, May 2, 2010

John T. Reed's analysis of Robert T. Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad, Poor Dad

A number of people asked me about Robert T. Kiyosaki and his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad. When I said I didn’t think he was a real-estate guru, they insisted he was. Several told me I would like him, that he preaches a message like mine. Eager to find such a guru, I bought his book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, in a bookstore.
Summary

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of the dumbest financial advice books I have ever read. It contains many factual errors and numerous extremely unlikely accounts of events that supposedly occurred.

Kiyosaki is a salesman and a motivational speaker. He has no financial expertise and won’t disclose his supposed real estate or other investment success.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad contains much wrong advice, much bad advice, some dangerous advice, and virtually no good advice.

Read more>>>> http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

0 comments:

About This Blog

Was established since 20th Rejab 1430.
Just to educate myself.
`Sharing is Caring-The more you give,the more you get``

`Berhati-hatilah kamu dalam berhutang, sesungguhnya hutang itu mendatangkan kerisauan di malam hari dan menyebabkan kehinaan di siang hari.`-Riwayat al-Baihaqi


`We are often afraid to do things until we are sure we will do them well.Therefore we don`t do anything...`


Labels

Blog Archive

Comments

Gold

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Silver

KLCI and Oil

CPO

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP