Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is Facebook Keeping You Poor?

Source:http://savingmoneytoday.net/2010/is-facebook-keeping-you-poor/
I’m probably going to take some flak from all of you Facebook-fanatics out there, but to hell with it.

Facebook is a big waste of time!

There…I said it. What are you gonna do about it? :)

Now before you leave some long and ranting comment telling me how wrong I am…hear me out.

Disclaimer – yes, I do have a personal Facebook account that I use for keeping in touch with former classmates and coworkers. If that’s what you use FB for then you’re smarter than the average bear.

The problem I have with Facebook (besides their questionable privacy policy) is that it can quickly get you hooked on silly diversions like Farmville, Mafia Wars, or whatever the current flavor of the week is.

Not that there’s anything wrong with an occasional diversion. But seriously, how many hours do you spend tending to your farms, filling out pointless questionnaires, or sending digital drinks to your friends?

Isn’t there something more productive you could be doing with your time?

You could read a book. Take a class and learn something new. Increase your skills and your earning power.

Those are just a few ways that you could spend your time improving yourself or earning more money. Use your time wisely and build your financial security instead of pissing away your time for nothing.

PS – As I was writing this article for my blog, I looked over at my wife on her desktop and guess what site she was on? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

YES..U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

PG May 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Hi Mr Anonymous....hehe :)

About This Blog

Was established since 20th Rejab 1430.
Just to educate myself.
`Sharing is Caring-The more you give,the more you get``

`Berhati-hatilah kamu dalam berhutang, sesungguhnya hutang itu mendatangkan kerisauan di malam hari dan menyebabkan kehinaan di siang hari.`-Riwayat al-Baihaqi


`We are often afraid to do things until we are sure we will do them well.Therefore we don`t do anything...`


Labels

Blog Archive

Comments

Gold

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Silver

KLCI and Oil

CPO

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP